Information for buyers
Terms & Conditions
The user placing an order should read the following Terms.
§ 1 General Terms
1. The owner of the shop is Globalker Polska S&E Sebastian Sułecki and the company's registered address is 03-185 Warszawa, ul. Myśliborska 98 lok 57, registered under tax identification number NIP 5213297819, Regon: 146597690 [statistical number].
§ 2 The Ordering Process
1. Placing an order means acceptance of the Shop's offer, whereby the purchase agreement is concluded. The date of purchase agreement is also the date of the order.
2. Prices of the products available in the shop are gross prices calculated in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include shipping costs.
3. Orders may be placed through our shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. For the proper accomplishment of the order placed through the shop, it is necessary to fill out the order form with due diligence and provide all needed details to dispatch the ordered goods.
6. After placing an order by the customer, he/she will automatically be sent a reply from the shop confirming receipt of the order.
2.2. Order Accomplishment Time
Our goal is to provide the shortest possible order accomplishment time, and hence a really short delivery time.
The total accomplishment time includes:
1. Time of commencement of the order realization coincides with the moment the bank account specified in the order confirmation is credited with money, in case of payment by bank transfer, or the moment of placing an order, in case of selecting 'collect one delivery' option.
2. Unless other information about the order accomplishment time is indicated on the product page, the order is completed normally within the next working day. Delivery takes from 1 to 2 working days.
Note: Estimated order accomplishment time does not apply to situations where a product is temporarily unavailable in the manufacturers' warehouses. Should this occur, the customer shall be informed.
3. If on the shop's home page appears a notice concerning the period in which orders will not be realized, Article 2 paragraph 2.2. item 2 shall not apply. Orders placed in the aforementioned period will be completed within one business day following the date stated in the notice.
2.3. The Goods
1. Each product offered in our shop comes from a legal source, is factory new and has original packaging.
2. Stock availability of the goods is a prerequisite to the accomplishment of any order. In case of unavailability of some or all of the ordered products, the customer is advised about this by email and requested to decide on the further implementation. This may be a cancellation of the order, incomplete realization without unavailable product(s), longer waiting for the accomplishment, choice of a different product replacing the unavailable one.
§ 3. Charges and Shipment
1. Orders are dispatched to the address indicated in the order form. The shop shall instantly advise the customer of any incorrectly filled out form that makes it impossible to dispatch or may delay the order.
2. Delivery costs are covered by the purchaser. The amount of charges depends on the type of transportation and payment. Orders are arranged with UPS delivery company from 10:00 to 16:00, Monday - Friday. If you are not present when the driver attempts to deliver the shipment, he will leave advice note, asking you to contact in order to arrange a new delivery time. GlobalKer.pl passes to UPS the customer's telephone number to enable them to contact if there are problems with delivery of the package to the address.
3. In the event of a personal collection of the goods, after receiving information about completing your order, they may be collected in Warsaw at the arranged time and location.
4. Delivery costs
Delivery cost, choose a country:
§ 4. Payments
1. Every transaction is confirmed by the store purchase Receipt.
2. Payment for the ordered goods can be executed with a transfer to the bank account of the shop (pre-payment), on personal collection, COD (collect on delivery).
3. Pre-payment should be executed using the following details.
In the title of the transfer, please specify the order number from the confirmation email, this will allow us to quickly identify the deposit and will speed up shipment.
The package with ordered goods is sent immediately after confirmation of the payment on our bank account.
4. Payment Methods and details
4.1. Fast payments (USD, EUR, GBP, PLN)
4.2. Bank wire (need to log in to the bank and fill in the data for the transfer)
Payment details, choose a country:
§ 5 Termination of The Agreement
1. In accordance with Art. 7 item 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on protection of some of the customers´ rights and liability for the damage caused by a dangerous product (Dz. U. of 2000 No 22, item 271 as amended) [Journal of Laws], customer who is a consumer may terminate the purchase agreement without giving any reasons, by making a pertinent written statement within fourteen days of the receipt of the goods. To comply with this time limit you must send the statement before it expires.
2. In the event of termination of the agreement, the customer must return the goods together with the original packaging (if there was such) in the unaltered condition, unless the alteration was necessary.
§ 6 Damages and Faults in Transportation, Delays
1. In the event the delivered package bears signs of damage, i.e. crushing, wet packaging, torn protective tapes, breaking of the continuity of the packaging, please write down a damage report and do not accept the delivery.
2. Should the above situation occur, inform the seller and send a copy of the damage report at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the event the delivered package did not bear signs of damage, and the content got damaged, the package was not complete or the content is not what you ordered, you should immediately send to the address email@example.com information about any inconsistencies.
4. In the event of an overdue delivery by the delivery company customer is requested to promptly report this to the seller, and the shop will endeavor to clarify and improve the situation.
5. In the event the package is lost, after submitting a complaint with the carrier, the seller undertakes to dispatch the order again to the Customer (taking into account stock availability and possibility of bringing goods and arrangements with the customer) or to refund the equivalent of the order to the indicated customer's bank account.
6. Returns, exchanges, complaints should be send to: S&E Sebastian Sułecki 03-185 Warszawa, ul.Myśliborska 98 lok.57 together with information of bank account to which the money for goods will be returned. We do not accept COD packages sent back to us.
§ 7 Refunds
The shop makes refunds by bank transfer to the account indicated in the complaint notification.
By accepting these Terms the customer agrees to processing his personal data by the shop owner under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101, item 926 as amended) [Journal of Laws], necessary for implementation of services and marketing purposes. Accordingly, the sender has the right to access and correct their personal data.
§ 9 Cookies Policy
1. Our service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in the cookies.
2. Cookies are files with computer data, in particular text files that are stored on your computer's hard drive and are intended for the use of websites of the Service. Cookies normally contain the name of the originating website, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique identifier.
3. The entity placing cookies on the User's end device and accessing them is the operator of the globalker.pl / globalker.com Service with its registered office at ul. Myśligorska 98 lok.57, 03-185 Warszawa.
4. Cookies are used for:
1. adaptation of web content of the Service to User's preferences and optimization of the use of websites. Notably, these files allow to recognize the Service User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs;
2. creating statistics which helps to understand how the Service Users use the Internet websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
3. maintaining the Service User's session (after logging in), so the User does not have to reenter the login and password on every subsite of the Service;
4. adjusting the display of marketing materials to the user's preferences;
5. There are two basic types of cookies used as part of the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User's end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or closes the browser. The persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for a specific length of time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are removed by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of this Service:
7. In quite many cases the software used for browsing web sites (internet browser) allows storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. The Service Users can change at any time settings for the cookies. These settings can be then altered in such a way as to block the automatic handling of the cookies in the web browser configuration or inform whenever they are placed on the Service User's device. More detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings of the web browser.
9. Cookies placed on the Service User's end device may then be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
10. For more information on cookies visit www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or choose 'Help' button in the menu of the browser.
§ 10 Final Provisions
1. The provisions of Civil Code, the Act of 02.03.2000 on the protection of some rights of the consumers and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, shall be applicable in issues not governed by these Terms.
2. In relation to consumers, any disputes arising from application of the Terms and execution of concluded agreements shall be resolved by the competent court under the provisions on local and material jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964 the Code of Civil Procedure (Dz. U. no 43, item 296 as amended) [Journal of Laws]
3. The shop owner reserves the right to make changes to these Terms, on the understanding that the changes in relation to consumers shall not apply to services that are in progress. The current Terms, in force at the time of placing an order, apply to orders accepted for realization.
4. Terms and Conditions enter into force on 30.04.2013.
The content of this domain and its name are protected by law. Documents, articles, graphs, scripts and other files forming services on this domain have been used with the consent of the authorised persons / entities. Copying or distribution of any materials from globalker.com is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted by law.